Friday, March 7, 2008

Last Weekend




First of all...let me say I'm sorry for taking so long to post a new message. Time got away from me the past couple of weeks. Last Saturday we went to the Maple Syrup Festival in Salem, IN. It reminded me alot of the Maple Festivals that are in NY. We had a great pancake breakfast and there were many activities for little kids so Landen had fun. We'll definitely go back next year!

That night Presley and Elise (my niece) were dedicated at church. Both girls did good on stage...no crying. :-) The picture above is Grandpa Fuller, Presley, Aunt Morgan and Elise.

On Sunday, Landen and I took a trip to the zoo. It was a little colder than I thought it would be and it rained off and on. We still had fun and Landen loved watching the animals. In the picture above you can see a giraffe in the background.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my - we almost went to the zoo on Sunday!!! (Alex was sleeping after church and there just wasn't time) I hope you are warm and safe - we are going to take Alex out in this fun later today!!