Thursday, March 27, 2008

I can't wait for the weekend!



Bryce had to work late on Tuesday night and then he left to go out of town on Wednesday. He won't get back until tomorrow night. Landen has been a challenge this week...he bit me yesterday and today! I really thought he was over the biting thing but I guess not. Today I decided to bite him back....and he didn't like that too well. This morning I was on my way out of the house and I fell off the stairs in the garage. I was carrying Presley at the time. Thank gosh she was strapped in her car seat. She didn't even cry....she just looked at me with her big blue eyes. She was okay. I on the other hand hurt my ankle, knee and hip. Nothing serious, just bruises. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

Family times said...

The weekend is almost here!!!! I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you aren't too sore!!!

Kim said...

Oh my! What a week you've had. Jay has been home to sleep, but that's been about it. I hope you guys have a great weekend - and I'm glad that Presley is ok!!