Sunday, March 16, 2008

Egg hunt at the Zoo



I can't believe it is already Sunday night...where did the weekend go to? Today I took the kids to an Easter Egg Hunt at the zoo. It was a Brown-Forman event for employees and their families. Bryce had to work today so Tuula went with me. Landen had alot of fun looking for the eggs. He calls Easter eggs....E-A's! It's pretty cute. Presley was just taking it all in. On our way home Landen was looking through the eggs and he found a sucker. I told him to wait until we got home to eat it. So when we got home I gave it too him and he enjoyed it for about 10 minutes while I was doing dishes. I looked over at one point and I didn't see the sucker anymore. So I went over to see where it was. I found it stuck to the back on his sweater!! I have no idea how it got there...but it did. Needless to say, I guess he is not ready for suckers quite yet!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh - he's ready for suckers - just give it some time. Suckers are Alex's FAVORITE "nummies." :)