Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cold Weekend! Brrrrr!



It was a cold, but sunny weekend. The current temperature is 16 degrees!! Friday night Dave and Tuula came over and watched the kids while Bryce and I went to the Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert. We had a great time and I think Bryce enjoyed it more than he'd like to admit. The remainder of the weekend we spent doing little things here and there...cleaning, a few home improvements, shopping, laundry, etc. Nothing too exciting. Landen is feeling great...he is back to normal. Bryce and I think during the ten days of no eating he forgot what he likes and doesn't like. He ate chicken and broccoli this week!! Presley is doing better but she still has a nasty cough. I'm hoping she will be back to normal soon too. Tomorrow is MLK day and I'm off...yeah!!!!!!

No comments: