Friday, February 1, 2008

I can't believe it's February!

Wow!! Where did January go to? This was my first full week of work since October and I'm worn out. I think I prefer to stay home, watch tv and eat bon bons! :-) Actually, I think I finally got into a routine this week. Bryce has been getting both kids ready in the morning and then I drop them off and pick them up from school. That has been working out pretty good. Landen and Presley are both feeling good...knock on wood. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if there will be 6 more weeks of winter! Come on Punxsutawney Phil...no shadow...early Spring please!!

1 comment:

Family times said...

I'm glad you guys had a good week and things are getting back to normal!! I know it was quite a rough start to 2008. Just one more reason for a girls' trip!!!