Monday, July 21, 2008

Less than two weeks...


We move in less than two weeks...I can't believe it. I think it finally hit me tonight when I was thinking about it...we will be in a new house next week. Wow! I think we are in good shape packing. We've known for a while so it has given us plenty of time to pack a little at a time and stay organized.

This past Saturday, the Miller's hosted a party for our euchre club and all of our children. We had a great time. Thanks so much for hosting Jenny and Travis! I'm already looking forward to our party next year!

Presley had her 9 month check-up today. She weighed 21 lbs and 13 oz and was 28 inches long! She is growing up so quickly.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Is it sad that my 26 month old weighs only 4 lbs more then Presley? I hope your move goes well - I don't envy you!!!