Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been a while...






Wow! I guess we've been busy. I can't believe it's taken me so long to post an update. At the end of April, Bryce and I traveled to Cleveland for Kevin (my cousin) and Patty's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time. It was good to see alot of my family and friends from NY at the wedding. I wish Kevin and Patty a lifetime of happiness!

This past weekend was Derby weekend. Although we didn't go to the track to see the races we had a good time spending it with friends. It's hard to believe Derby is over now and we have to wait another year to watch the greatest two minutes in sports!

An update on the kids...Presley is now sitting up on her own! Also, she loves to roll. She can move from one side of a room to the other very quickly. Landen is doing good. He cute phrases are...
"my hold you" = Please hold me.
"where mommy are?" = Where is mommy?
"want butter much" = I want a peanut butter sandwich.
"see-sa" = Pizza.
"mo-mo" = I want more.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Want butter much....that's too funny!!! We'll have to get Presley and Baby A together - they are close to the same age!!