Monday, April 21, 2008

Trip to Gatlinburg



Last weekend we went with the Miller Family to Gatlinburg. It was our first trip with the kids. Although it was a completely different experience...we still had a great time. The kids really enjoyed it. Jenny and I did plenty of shopping and the guys played cards and sipped on a few cocktails! We took the kids on walks and went to the Aquarium.
This past weekend we didn't do too much. We cleaned out a few closets and then we did some shopping to fill them back up. It's a never ending cycle! Presley is now very mobile. She rolls back and forth across the living room floor. I had a dream last night that she started walking (thank gosh I think we still have a way to go before that's reality!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sure the kids had a great time in Gatlinburg - and shopping can't be bad!! At least the weather is getting better.

Morgan said...

I had no idea you guys went to Gatlinburg! If it weren't for this blog I would be way out of touch with your comings and goings :) Sounds like you had fun.

Family times said...

What cuties!!! And I love the picture of the mountains!!!!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!