Monday, December 3, 2007

Rainy Day = Cleaning





It was a cold and rainy day on Sunday so we stayed inside all day. We did manage to clean the bonus room which took a few hours. It hasn't looked this clean since we moved in! I also cleaned our china cabinet. Both projects needed to be done for a long time but we never made time to do them. Presley is now almost 8 weeks old. It is so hard to believe that time is passing this quickly. Landen is really enjoying his little sister...as you can see by the pictures. He was trying to give her a kiss in the one pic.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh!! Landon is getting so big - and Presley - how can she be 8 weeks already??? If I don't get over there soon, I'm going to have to take back her present. :)

Family times said...

I love the pictures! Presley is getting so big and is very lucky to have such a great big brother! They are adorable!